EPPP Practice Test #2 Result

Today, I took my first PsychPrep EPPP practice test. The result: 64%. Baffling. 69% on Academic Review, but only 64% on PsychPrep? This outcome flies in the face of common wisdom regarding the difficulty level of the respective brands of practice test materials. My colleagues assure me it is more a function of the idiosyncrasies of that PsychPrep exam, rather than any reflection on the reliability of my performance.


Overall, I an fairly surprised at my performance out of the gate, so to speak. My peers have been studying for months on end, and report that they have yet to reach this level of performance. Somehow, I continue to feel it to be a fluke despite their protestations to the contrary. Tomorrow's goal is to begin reviewing the items to which I responded incorrectly. I really have no sense of what domains I am particularly weak in aside from I/O.

0 comments:

Post a Comment