Day 34: IO Practice Exam Score

C5J4KWBWPDTR

Feeling stuck in IO-land with only a cursory introduction of Lifespan Development into the mix at this time. Fittingly, the return of my personal LPC has resulted in a severe decrease in workplace hygiene and, consequently, my job satisfaction. Thankfully, my suggestion of job enrichment possibilities has prompted my promotion, and I hope to experience some degree of relief during the workday.
Meanwhile, family-life stressors continue to serve as a moderate distractor from establishing any semblance of a study regimen, and I am introducing notecards of failed test items as a temporary solution for a pending away-from-study-mode-while-traveling scenario. I need to complete the set of notecards by Thursday morning. I will try to publish the template I have developed for creating and printing to 3x5 index cards. They look pretty spiffy.

This evening's disappointing IO practice test performance.


0 comments:

Post a Comment