Day 11: Ethics and Abnormal Practice Exam Scores

Yesterday, I listened to the Abnormal CD for a third time, and still found "new" information in the content, but significantly less than the previous listening. Consequently, I chose, today, to complete two AATBS TestMASTER Practice Exams for the Abnormal domain, in addition to the Exam 3 Ethics and Professional Issues content.

Passing both the Abnormal and Ethics domains today, the result was demonstrable gains in my EPPP performance in just over one week:



In assessing my progress, it is noteworthy that the content areas introduced are personal strengths historically, and hence the learning curve is not as steep as I anticipate, say, I/O will be. Still, I am performing more in line with how I had performed on the paper-and-pencil exams and, toward this end, I would also like point out that I took the online exams today in a library rather than a Starbucks.

My plan, now, is to introduce the Clinical domain by listening to the Clinical Audio CD on the commute to work tomorrow. Progress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment