Days 2 & 3: Ethics & Professional Issues Progress

Yesterday, I listened to the AATBS Ethics Audio CD twice -- approximately three hours apart --- while driving out of town and back. I commute 1.50 hours each way to work everyday. I wish that there was a way to make better use of the audio materials, but I feel as though I cannot listen to the Ethics CD again without throwing my iPhone out the window. Perhaps, I will stray from my original study plan to begin approaching the Abnormal content in the car tomorrow. For, today, I answered the 29 ethics questions from AATBS TestMASTER Exam 2 with a result of 72% (versus 66% two days ago). I feel a little better about the overall situation after such a score, because it is more in line with my prior performances on the paper-and-pencil practice tests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment